**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Well it's that time.  Time for my trek down to the wonderful land that is known as Vegas!  The city that never sleeps, and doesn't apologize for it. 

While the last time I was here, I stayed at a shabby little place that had seen better days (whatever you do, DO NOT stay at Circus Circus) this time my luck has turned.  After booking a regular luxury suite at the brand new Palazzo, I was lucky enough to get an upgrade (always remember to ask) to a Fortuna Concierge Suite.

The rooms are amazing, spacious and tastefully decorated, the beds rival those at the Whistler Four Seasons, and the choice of restaurants is obscene.  Oh, and the concierge's work 24-7, and never once seem annoyed at my many calls, testing the fact.

After dinner at Wolfgang Puck's newest creation "CUT" a steakhouse in Palazzo, I'm off to go exploring.  A viewing of O from the splash zone tonight, then off to the Playboy club to see if it's really all it's cracked up to be.  (I think it might be from the boy's perspective, but I'm not so sure what it will be like for the ladies.)

Oh, and a must at the restaurant is the Maryland Blue Crab and Maine Lobster cocktail.  Absolutely amazing, although $12 USD for a side of herbed fries was a little outrageous, even for this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.