**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Book Announcement

GeminiTravels is proud to announce that we are currently putting together our first published book - "The Art of Traveling - How to get the best, without finding the worst".

In partnership with Wegotchaa Pty. Ltd., based out of Melbourne, Australia, our collection of tips and tricks discovered from our own experiences is set to be released in November 2010.

More information to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.