**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blast from the Past at Disney

The musical that thrilled Disneyland guests from 1986 – 1997 is returning to the California amusement park. Twenty-three years ago, Michael Jackson joined forces with Disney, producer George Lucas and director Francis Ford Coppola to create a groundbreaking 17-minute 3-D film experience starring Jackson as Captain EO performing original songs. A new generation of visitors to Tomorrowland will have the opportunity to experience the original 3-D production, as well as a nostalgic look back for long-term fans wanting to see the “King of Pop” in a rare performance created for the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.