**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Sandals Resort = New Flights to the Bahamas

Following the grand opening of Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas, three airline carries have added flights to Exuma International Airport (GGT) in Great Exuma, Bahamas from major gateways in the US and Canada.

In addition to existing daily flights on American Airlines, Continental Airlines and Bahamas Air, new flights to Great Exuma include:

Air Canada: Launched March 7, 2010 with weekly non-stop service from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
AC 1764; YYZ to GGT, Sundays 7:20am – 10:45am
AC 1765; GGT to YYZ, Sundays, 11:45am – 3:15pm

American Airlines: Starting June 11, 2010 with one additional flight, twice a week from Miami International Airport (MIA)
AA 4901; MIA to GGT, Fridays & Saturdays, 7:00pm – 8:29pm
AA 4902; GGT to MIA, Saturdays & Sundays, 7:30am – 8:58am

Delta Airlines: Beginning June 13, 2010 with flights twice a week from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
DL 5607; ATL to GGT, Wednesdays & Sundays, 10:55am – 1:17pm
DL 5606; GGT to ATL, Wednesdays & Sundays, 2:00pm – 4:34pm

Sandals Emerald Bay, a 500-acre beachfront resort set on Great Exuma, one of the Bahamas’ most beautiful Out Islands, is the fourteenth Sandals Resort and, expanding on the company’s Luxury Included concept, the first to offer a championship, Greg Norman-designed golf course, world-class marina and professionally-trained butlers in all 183 plush rooms and suites. The new Sandals Emerald Bay also features gourmet dining in a choice of five à la carte restaurants, premium brand wine and spirits, land and watersports, including scuba diving for certified divers, gratuities and airport transfers. Additionally, the resort boasts an exclusive Red Lane Spa, featuring 17 treatment rooms, offering premier services that embrace the best of the Caribbean region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.