**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Olympic Spirit lives on at Whistler Fairmont

The Olympic spirit lives on with the Fairmont Chateau Whistlers new Gold, Silver and Bronze package for winter and summer. The new lineup of packages will put guests on top of the mountain or top of the tee from the comfort of the Chateau Whistler.

A full day of heli-skiing tops off the three-night Gold package, which also features a complimentary room upgrade, gold-themed chocolate treat on arrival, “Gold Medal” spa treatment, breakfast daily and exclusive dinner in The Wine Room. Rates start at $3,978 based on double.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.