**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Visit the Galapagos

Discovery adventures, the adventure travel brand developed by Gap Adventures in partnership with the Discovery Channel, is offering a trip to the Galapagos Islands led by the channels shark advisor and director of biological programs for Washington D.C’s National Aquarium, Andy Dehart. The tour takes place June 19 to 28 and will offer multiple snorkeling expeditions on a journey aboard a 16-passenger catamaran.

Discovery Adventures

Gap Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.