**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Great French Transition

France. Wineries, Culture and romance – an amazing get away this summer. Need more of a reason to plan your next European getaway? Here are 10.

10) Gastronomy – amazing food, and lots of it.
More info.
9) Antibes-Juan-les-Pins celebrates its 50th anniversary and is the longest running Jazz festival in Europe.
More Info.
8) Nouveau Paris – Paris is evolving with new museums, fashion creators and centers, hotels, restaurants and areas to explore.
7) Woman’s Travel – The place for females to vacation
6) Centre Pompidou-Metz – the nation’s newest art museum.
More Info.
5) Impressionist Normandy – first ever Impressionist art festival to be held in Normandy.
More Info.
4) Wine – no other explanation is required!
3) Accessibility – air, coach, rail or rental car, nothing is out of reach.
2) Great air links from all major countries
1) The current exchange rate.
More Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.