**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Live The Brits

I have to admit that my last trip took me aback.

I had heard that the brits had become as politically correct as north america and I was, needless to say completely unprepared for the welcoming I received on the plane.  

What has to be explained to begin with, is the fact that the one steward (flight attendant) was a homosexual.  He was gay and wasn't hiding the fact.  

That was what made what happened next so amusing.

After an announcement that duty free items would be available, the stewards began walking through the flight cabin offering cigarettes, alcohol and gifts to everyone.  What this one flight attendant was saying took the cake though.

All I heard was "Gifts, alcohol or fags?  Anyone want any gifts alcohol or fags?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.