**Prints are available. Please leave a comment for more information.**

Monday, March 16, 2009

This Airline Is So Cheap...

They are going to charge you a pound to use the toilet.  

That's right, you understood me correctly.  Which airline?

Ryan air!

This low cost airline is finding that they aren't making enough money selling fares for a pound plus tax, and they know that everyone hops onto a plane with at least a pound, so that is what they are going to charge you to use the loo.

Can companies quest to squeeze the last pound out of (literally) get any more desperate?


1 comment:

  1. Alas my comment is not about Ryan Air but something closer and dearer to the heart of the blogger me thinks. . . .

    My 1000 places to see before you die calendar for March 17 is says. . .

    Galway Ireland
    The green and rugged landscape of Galway, where love of Gaelic culture still flourishes, is dotted with ancient castles. Perched on the westernmost edge of Europe, Galway is often called the most Irish part of Ireland.

    Care to comment?

    ReplyDelete

I have never felt my feet firmly planted on the ground.  When I was a child, I would dream of far away places filled with jumping kangaroos and gladiators.  I took my first trip when I was 19, running away from my issues and neglecting to deal with skeletons in my closet.  

Since then I have returned to my first home, and have found that while it has a special place in my heart, it is no longer home.

So I roam the planet, looking for a place for me to plant my feet, and find a home.  Will I find it in this life time?  I'll never know until I find it.  But I will continue looking for it, until my last breath.

These are my journeys.